Monday, January 16, 2006

Open Encyclopaedia Help Updated

Answers to the following questions have been updated at the Wiki site for http://openencyclopaedia.com

# General FAQS

* What is Open Encyclopaedia (OE)?
* How do I register with OpenEncyclopaedia.com?
* I am trying to register with OpenEncyclopaedia.com but the registration screen is asking me for my e-mail and password? Why do you need my e-mail and password?
* What can I post (contribute) to Open Encyclopaedia?

* How is Open Encyclopaedia different from Wikipedia - the free encyclopaedia?

* What is the proper way to spell Encyclopaedia?
* Is Open Encyclopaedia really free?
* Will Open Encyclopaedia always remain free?
* How is Open Encyclopaedia different from a blog?
* What are contributions to Open Encyclopaedia?
* Are the contributions to Open Encyclopaedia really free?

# Searching OE

* I searched for "put keyword here" but didn't get any results. What on earth is going on?
* I was reading a contribution and noticed that some of the important information was missing. What can I do about it?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

network security computer security hacking eXTReMe Tracker